To win the race series you need to deliver consistent performance, so skillful teams prepare for both the nuances of an individual track and specific weather conditions they’ll face. Similarly, after more than three decades in business, I have found that each customer’s situation is different. The stakes are high and meeting the unique needs of each customer – budget, capacity, performance and availability – is the reason so many companies have made Zerowait a part of their data storage team.
Thirty years ago, we focused on smaller accounts. Today we have customers large and small, with hundreds of systems and thousands of drives under Zerowait support contracts. Worldwide storage demand keeps growing, and our support keeps improving because we invest in the technologies to identify and manage storage anomalies sooner and that enables us to respond quicker.
Zerowait can be a valuable member of your storage team. What is your storage challenge in 2020? Let us show you how Zerowait can help.
- ZPA Special: Start any new support contract for a NetApp FAS system and we’ll take 15% off. Applies to old and new customers.
- FAS2240, FAS2554, FAS3240, FAS8060, FAS3250 and more are available!
- Choose from a variety of license packages.
- Configurable with SATA, SAS, and/or SSD drives.
- Eligible for NetApp support contracts or ZPA.
To see examples of Transferable Licensed Systems click here.
- SimplStor 1PB only $85,500.
- 36 bay server, plus 45-bay add-on array.
- 81 x 16TB SATA enterprise drives.
- CentO/S installed (RHEL, Windows Server available at additional cost).
- Dual 10GbE RJ45 Copper ports onboard.
- Dual SSD for OS.
- First Year SimplSupport included–with advanced NBD replacement.
Click here to learn more about our appliances and to request a custom build (12-bay chassis are also available).
Over the last twenty years technology has changed, and many storage and networking market leaders have come and gone, but Zerowait continues to grow because we put our customers’ requirements first every day.
To set up a conference call to discuss your storage and support needs, please click on this link to contact us with a time/date, or simply give us a call at 888.811.0808.
Manchester, UK: 08000 121 801
Sydney, Australia: +61 (2) 8880 0431